Apologies for no R2BC yesterday, but driving my lovely wife to London kept my fingers away from the internet.
Plus 3000, that’s THREE THOUSAND prisoners freed in Myanmar (Burma).
Well that was Tuesday, Wednesday is certainly keeping pace…
- UK sending 750 troops to help fight Ebola
- Indonesian cave paintings change our understanding of the origin of art
- Court victory for Kenyan transgender activist
- Churchill paintings offered to nation
- F-15 crashes in Lincolnshire pilot alive and safe
- WDC records UK dolphin hybrids for the first time
- Optical microscope research wins Nobel Chemistry Prize
- Blue LEDs created a revolution in lighting and win Nobel Physics Prize
- New tools to forecast solar storms
- Freegan cafe opens in Bristol
- Confiscated hydroponic equipment to help plants at National Trust estate
- Bianchi critical but stable
- GB Mens Gymnastics team claim highest ever World Championship finish