#R2BC Wednesday’s #GoodNews – In Good Health
With all the news around Ebola, both good and bad, it’s good to have some positive health stories.
Stories which could have a huge impact on our lives both in treating TB and a new type of Antibiotic.
Be Happy and of Good Health.
And remember, if you have good news, if something made you smile.
Share it with friends.
- Breath test for TB
- Novel anti-biotic class created
- Nato sees significant Russian troop pullback
- South Sudan hunger crisis eases
- India’s first Mars mission enters orbit
- ONS says NI stills happiest place in UK
- Escaped Moose captured
- Wiggins wins world time trial title
- GB wins Bronze and Silver at World Boccia Championships