#R2BC Wednesday’s #GoodNews – It All Adds Up
Today appears to be a day for discoveries, and while revelations of new advances in cancer care and long lost trenches are great, the discoveries that are inspiring me today are those of human potential.
So a big congratulations to Professor Maryam Mirzakhani, Jo Pavey, and the great news for Transgender Students in India.
Have a great day and remember to push the envelope just that bit further 😀
- Iranian Mathematician becomes first female winner of Fields Medal
- Canada to donate experimental Ebola Vaccine to WHO
- Delhi University acknowledges Transgender Students
- Gold may increase affects of Brain Cancer treatment
- UK Unemployment drops to 2.08m
- Scottish Employment at Record High
- Couple rescued from Solway Firth
- Important discovery of tomb at Amphipolis
- Scans reveal Civil War ‘siege trenches’
- Pavey wins 10000m Gold at 40