Not that long ago people were complaining that Britain wasn’t having a very good sporting Summer.
Bad performance at the World Cup, Andy Murray having a rough time at Queens and Wimbledon, Cavendish and Froome crashing in the Tour de France etc. etc.
But if you go beyond you find so much more.
A dominant performance against India in the recent test match, a great commonwealth games and medals of all flavours in swimming, fencing and more.
- Argentinian activist finds stolen grandson
- Israeli-Palestinian indirect tealks begin in Cairo
- Rosetta probe goes into orbit around 67P
- People rescued from arson in Ballymena
- Queensferry Crossing reaches halfway stage
- New species of dinosaur discovered
- 5 GB Golds at European Championships
- England punish Spain 45-5 at World Cup