While the weather may be throwing a great big water balloon at the UK today’s title refers to something else.
Firstly, the stunning news from Wisconsin over the weekend.
Secondly, a great weekend for British diving with a big bag of medals from Texas and Mexico, including record breaking cliff dives, synchronized diving, and a Silver for Olympian Tom Daley (pictured).
However, just as important is to remember to have the courage to try new things and to keep faith in yourself.
When things get dark and miserable it’s all to easy to dive into your ‘comfort zone’. While routine is helpful doing something new, no matter how small, can help break the cycle and give you a little confidence back.
Off now to face the storm, enjoy the good news. 😀
- Truth commission set up in Columbia
- Hostages freed in Somalia
- Japanese growth revised upwards
- Manufacturers confident on growth for 2014
- Scottish recovery continues
- Royal Welch Fusiliers Museum future secured
- Study suggests exercise can help breast cancer recovery
- 2nd Peregrine chick takes flight in Norwich
- Daley wins World Series Silver in Mexico
- Silver for synchro pair in Mexico
- Froome wins open Criterium du Dauphine opening stage
- Briton wins Cliff Diving World series