A quick shout-out today to all the hard working crew at Interserve in Sheffield.
A timely message can make all the difference to your day and according to science there is now the possibility of sending messages through time. So a big hello to friends and family alike. 🙂
My top story for today has to be the announcement that the CIA will no longer be using vaccination programmes as cover for spying. It may sound like a small thing but the difference it can make to international trust and saving lives could be incalculable.
But that’s not the only good news today:
- $600m pledged in aid for South Sudan
- CIA ends use of vaccine programmes for spying
- Italian Navy rescues nearly 1000 migrants including 170 children
- Skinny Wormholes could send messages through time
- Retail sales growth at 10 year high
- NI House sales strongest since 2007
- Royal Mail to pilot Sunday parcel service
- NHS Masterchef contest launched
- Wireless pacemaker placed in rabbit
Today’s featured image comes from Spuffen on Deviant Art