Well a Happy Eostre to one and all as we celebrate life and fertility.
A season of birth and rebirth it marks a point for fresh starts and letting go of the past.
As someone who suffers with depression being reminded that there’s no shame in falling over and that there is much to be said for standing up and trying something new never does any harm.
So first of all a BIG cheer for my brothers at the Tamworth Phoenix for their first win of the season.
Part of me wishes I could have been there, but life has plans for me elsewhere. Amazing things happen all the time and often in the most unexpected places. Like being able to make new super materials in your kitchen.
- Make Graphene in your Kitchen
- Dinosaur Germs head into space
- Bolivia raises minimum wage by 20%
- 16 year old survives journey from California to Hawaii
- New Whedon movie released on demand
- Slater sets 100m Butterfly World Record
- Simmonds grabs gold in glasgow
- GB Beat Romania at World Championships
- Coren Mitchell makes historic poker win