Last week saw the middle-east leading the way, Afghanistan starting its first democratic transfer of power stood out in particular as counting starts in the Presidential elections. If this is a first, then a worthy second is news of a young lad beating cancer for the 2nd time with the help of stem cells.
A great way to start the week, and the announcement of a sequel to a classic movie doesn’t hurt.
- Stem cell treatment helps 7 year old beat cancer for 2nd time
- Afghan ballot counting underway
- US gains 192000 jobs in March
- Asda to create up to 12000 jobs
- New robot to test protective suits
- Missing girl found in Leicester
- Man escapes injury in shooting
- No one injured as Apache Helicopter makes an emergency landing
- Police Praise Cup Final Fans
- Goonies Sequel is Happening
- GB win Table Tennis Gold
- GB win IPC Powerlifting World CHampionship Gold