Today, is another day where some wonderful things have happened.
The World Health Organisation has announced that the world is now 80% Polio free, Barbados is scrapping mandatory death sentences and there’s a landmark peace deal with Islamic militants in the Philippines.
We fight battles everyday, so we win and some we lose but it’s always worth remembering that amazing things happen every day.
Enjoy the stories and stay positive.
- Landmark peace deal in Philippines
- World now 80% Polio free according to WHO
- Barbados to scrap mandatory death sentence for murder
- IMF agrees Ukraine aid package
- UK Growth slowing but still strong
- Less litter found on Scottish beaches
- Living materials could grow products
- Scientists film inside flying insect
- Beaked whale crowned deep-dive champion
- Sochi Medallist given freedom of hometown