Apologies if you’ve been missing Reasons to be Cheerful over the past few days.
We all have our battles to fight and even with the best will in the world they are not always victories.
Part of my writing this blog is to help shed a little sunshine where I can but when the black dog bites trying to be cheerful can be hard to say the least.
But meeting a new friend yesterday and showing them one of the older posts raised a smile and has brought be back to the fight and if there are more 100 years olds around and 1000 year old moss still has life in it there’s still fight in this old dog yet.
Have a great weekend.
- Half of Syria’s Chemical Weapons removed
- Hopes of comprehensive nuclear deal with Iran
- Artic moss revived after 1500 years
- Vatican Library to digitise archives
- Fall in Scottish shop closures in 2013
- Petrol prices at 3 year low
- Nose can detect 1 Trillion Odours
- UK 100 year olds increase by 73%
- GB win bronze in FINA Diving World Series