Wow, lots of stuff happening in the wonderful world of science.
Silk screws to repair fractures, a new magnetic material brings exciting possibilities to the world of electronics, and new discoveries in nature. With this sort of innovation perhaps it’s unsurprising that economies around the world are doing better than expected.
- Silk screws used to repair fractures
- New magnetic material discovered
- UK service sector growth remains strong
- Eurozone business growth accelerated in February
- Australia in better than expected growth in 3rd Quarter
- Scottish business confidence at record high
- Syria submits new plan to shop chemical weapons
- Italy acts to protect Pompeii
- Tumblr confirms talks with government to help improve online safety
- Satellites track turtles ‘lost years’
- New bird family discovered in Asia
- Eurostar passenger figures topped 10 million in 2013
- NY Times publishes correction to 1853 article
- Woman rescued from Snowdon