Looking at my social media feeds it’s easy to to see lots of talking and not necessarily a lot of listening.
Looking around the World it’s more than heartening to see age old rivals seeking to listen and talk through their differences.
From China & Taiwan or North & South Korea even the Yemen is looking toward a brighter future.
Here’s hoping you find something brighter to make you smile in these stories…
- China & Taiwan in first government talks since 1949
- Koreas agree rare high-level talks
- EU agrees to open negotiations with Cuba
- More evacuations from Homs
- More chemical weapons leave Syria
- General Synod asked to back Fast-Track scheme for Women Bishops Law
- CBI seeing the right sort of growth according to the CBI
- Jaguar Land Rover sees quarterly profits double
- Queen reach 6 million UK album sales
- India’s Olympic ban lifted