#R2BC Monday’s #GoodNews – Why Not Me?
Last night saw Superbowl 47 won by the Seattle Seahawks.
When asked about the win team QB Russell Wilson spoke of his childhood and his Father getting him to realise his potential, of asking, “Why not me?” and learning to grab opportunities. Sometimes, make the decision that you should be one of the people having fun or being successful is the most difficult step toward something amazing. Don’t sell yourself short. 🙂 Breaking away from people’s expectations has seen Great Britain defeat the USA to move into the Davis Cup Tennis Quarter-Finals for the first time in nearly 30 years.
For other eye opening news sees UK Libraries getting online access to research journals, as well as great potential news for the blind and for the eye care in the developing world.
Read on for even more positive news:
- UK launches EU’s £67bn research budget
- UK Public libraries to get online access to research journals
- Pocket Optician trialed in Kenya
- Cells from dead eyes may give sight to blind
- Surfer survives fall from huge wave
- Cancer survival rates improving in Wales
- UK Manufacturing continues to grow strongly
- Eurozone manufacturing grows strongly in January
- Baclays chief waives 2013 bonus
- Improved Graphene circuit demonstrated
- GB get to Davis Cup quarter-finals for first time since 1986
- GB grab 4 World Cup Sailing Medals