Reasons to Believe?
Well hey, if Coca-Cola are trying to spread a positive vibe who am I to turn down the opportunity to spread some New Year cheer.
For those out in the US hiding from the -20 C temperatures please stay safe. The news says that the Polar Vortex should be passing soon but all the extreme weather isn’t all bad news as Surfers head to Ireland to make the most of the huge Atlantic swells. As the weather changes the 2 ships trapped in Antartic pack ice have also been able to break free.
So chin up and best foot forward into 2014.
- Surfers flock to ride Black Swell in Ireland
- Yellen confirmed as first woman to lead the Federal Reserve
- South Sudan reconciliation possible
- China lifts ban on video games consoles
- Intel promises chips to be conflict free
- 9 Year Old Girl forced to wear suicide vest saved
- Trapped ships escape Antartic ice
- BCC says businesses should be upbeat about 2014
- UK Car sales highest since 2007
- Welsh Businesses stronger than last year
- Research shows technique that may stop cancer spreading
- Changing diet may help ease Asthma symptoms