Feeling a little confused today but then again that may just be the time of year.
Though hat off to the Church of England, after catching a lot of flak over recent months their new Christmas Campaign reminding people that Christmas isn’t about bankrupting yourself to by gifts. But that’s not the only good story doing the rounds.
- Lloyd’s of London appoints its first female Chief Executive
- Welsh researchers look into fungi as possible control on mosquitos
- UK inflation falls to 4 year low
- Portugal passes bailout review
- Bone dates origin of human hand
- Hand kept alive on man’s ankle
- Study offers insite into Zebra Stripes
- New Stonehenge vistor centre to open