#R2BC Wednesday’s Good News Digest – The Home of Enlightenment
While most of the world talks about the possibilities and limitations of Scottish Independence I managed to find a small moment of calm as archeologists have found the “first” buddhist temple.
And with a moment of peace anything can seem possible. A new round of peace talks is announced in Geneva and with potential support from Iran giving hope of ending the cold war between Iran and Saudi Arabia.
For those following the fate of Greenpeace’s Arctic 30, while most have been given bail an International Maritime Tribunal has ordered Russia to release the ship and the protesters.
It’s amazing what you can find in those quiet moments, perhaps even cures for some of the scariest problems.
- Tribunal orders rlease of arctic Oil protesters
- New Round of Syrian peace talks set for January in Geneva
- Iran ready to join Syrian peace talks in Geneva if invited
- Reprogrammed blood cells could spell the end for cancer
- Mass immunisation programme begins in the Philippines
- Egyption constitutional referendum set for January
- Embroidered antenna could save lives allowing lifejackets to be tracked
- NI Knowledge economy growing quickly
- Stonehaven gets flood warning system
- Coast path adds £32m to Welsh Economy
- Earliest Buddhist shrine uncovered
- Computer tries to learn common sense
- Paralympic Sports Festival help in Worcester