#R2BC Wednesday’s Good News Digest
Doing this every work day can be hard at times, especially when you go through all the bad stories to find the positive.
Particularly when it’s cold and wintery outside, but I honestly think it’s worth it.I hope these help bring a brighter moment to your day.
- British muslims drive to Syria to take aid to places aid agencies can’t or won’t
- Russia bails 9 Greenpeace activists
- Haemophilia may be treatable with gene therapy
- Potential treatment for Marfan’s syndrome
- A high tech answer to acne
- Scottish Gay Marriage bill should clear first hurdle
- Comet Ison brightening
- Green Deal take-up passes 1000 mark
- Blofeld could be back
- Gibraltar draw with Slovakia in UEFA debut