#R2BC Monday’s Good News Digest – Not so scary?
For anyone wondering where R2BC went last week, yours truly was celebrating with friends and family as I do every year and while my All Hallows Eve was relatively sedate the above video shows what happens when a bunch of NASA rocket scientists compete at pumpkin carving.
Crazy, scary, ingenious, and certain to entertain. With Saimhain now past winter has turned up with avengence here in the UK, but the weekend’s sports results a fist full of gold medals for British cyclists as well as rugby, squash and cricket to celebrate.However, while the sport makes me smile the continuing strength in the British economy and the landmark decision for a Chilean exile tortured by the Pinochet regime gives me hope. Winter may be making it cold and miserable but keep thinking bright thoughts.
- Chilean exile wins landmark compensation claim
- Prostate cancer death rate falls
- UK Fastest-Growing Western Economy according to ICAEW
- UK Construction growth at 6 year High
- Eurozone factory orders up for 4th consecutive month
- Indian Stockmarket hits record high
- WWII Bomb safely disposed of in Northern Ireland
- Rare solar eclipse sweeps America, Europe & Africa
- England fight back to beat Australia
- Sharma smashes 209 off 158 balls to claim ODI victory over Australia
- England Women beat West Indies in 2-0 ODI series victory
- GB Men win Pursuit Gold
- 2nd Gold for Rowsell
- Trott takes World Omnium Gold
- Track Cycling World Record for GB Women
- Matthew claims squash world title