Another great day for love.
Same-sex marriage is now legal in Canberra (Australia) and New Jersey (USA) celebrates as people join together in marriage.
This is not something to be feared but celebrated. Fear all too often comes from ignorance in an an effort to help spread knowledge here are 2 articels from Channel 4 about Muslim Headdress and why women choose to wear a veil even in the west:
In the spirit of moving forward, for those who remember the terrible disasters in Bangladesh some months ago, money has been committed to help improve factory safety.
Embrace knowledge and the joy that it brings.
- ACT becomes first part of Australia to legalise same-sex marriage
- New Jersey has its first gay weddings
- Bangladeshi garment industry to receive money to improve factory safety
- First human trial of pioneering bone-marrow transplant method
- UK Borrowing falls in September
- NI Construction sector out of recession
- Site of Norse parliament confirmed
- Breeding hope for wildcat kittens
- Baldness research creates new hair follicle
- BART Strike Ends
- Grassroots soccer gets new £102m fund
- Welshman retains US Rally Crown