I have to say that the Thorncrown Chapel is a beautiful piece of architecture.
Truly breathtaking and I cannot image how it must feel to stand in that space.
I’m even more impressed that E. Fay Jones has it as a non-denominational, allowing anyone to think, worship or celebrate in suck a beautiful place.
Openness and communication are key elements in us all getting along so my favourite stories of the day are speaking about the reopening of diplomatic ties between Britain & Iran and how scans or toddlers brains are helping further our understanding of how language is developed in humans.
Sometimes the hardest thing to do in an argument is to put yourself in someone else’s shoes and listen.
Enjoy today’s articles 🙂
- UK Reopens diplomatic channels with Iran
- Insight into how we develop language
- Passanger lands plane as pilot falls ill
- IMF raises UK growth forecast
- Peter Higgs & Francois Englert share Nobel Prize for Higgs Boson Theory
- How the Samaritans came to Kenya
- £600m of major projects unveiled to help stimulate Welsh economy
- Disney tests tactile touchscreen
- Queen launches Commonwealth Games Baton Relay
- 3 NFL Games at Wembley in 2014
- 50% rise in Children playing sport
Feeling cheeky so here is a treat for anyone brave enough to read down this far…