Welcome to Wednesday!
Got a new follow yesterday from the guys at the Iran English Radio Blog.
I hope you guys get Twitter & Facebook back soon, Monday was good news but losing the connection soon afterwards is harsh.
So as a quick hello to my new friends in the Middle East and a BIG congrats to Shirin Gerami for becoming Iran’s First Female Triathlete competeing in the World Championships in London. A quieter day in the rest of the world but one amazing stand out piece of news for medical testing and another step to the end of vivisection as 3D Printed, Chip mounted organs to help test medicines & vaccines.
- Free school lunches for all Yr 1 + 2 children announced
- 3D Printed, Chip mounted organs to help test medicines & vaccines
- 30m Euro rebuild for Letterkenny Hospital
- Woman survives 15 days trapped in a well
- Fisherman rescued after boat sinks
- China unveils new electric car subsidies
- Drop in number of stray dogs in Scotland
- Wiggins survives Tour of Britain Crash and moves into lead
- Iran’s First Female Triathlete competeing in the World Championships in London