#R2BC Thursday’s Good News Digest – Well THAT was unexpected
Check the images above they link to and article about the best street art found in 2012 and there are some amazing works. Left me grinning so I thought I’d share.
Compiling Reasons to be Cheerful today I’ve been grabbed by some HUGE and deeply surprising articles.
Not least of which are Pope Francis starting a serious and peaceful conversation in an Italian Newspaper with an Athiest and saying that basically it’s better to be a good person who doesn’t believe than a bad one who does. Not to be out done, Muslim scholars in Somalia have passed a judgement or Fatwa on, Al Qaeda aligned Islamists terrorists, al-Shabab saying that they and their practices have no place in Islam.
Closer to home a bunch of lads on a night out in Boston sort out a broken Bike Rack while out for a Kebab. Okay not quite as earth shattering but definitely up there with the utterly unexpected.
So remember to spread the love!
- Pope says be excellent to each other
- Somali Islamic Scholars denounce al-Shabab in Fatwa saying it has no place in Islam
- Primate HIV Cleared with new vaccine
- Kenya Discovers HUGE aquifers, bringing hope and water
- Europe rules to end mobile phone roaming charges
- Group fix Bike rack on a night out
- £3.5m boost for creative industries
- Living adult tissue regressed to embryo state for first time
- Bletchley honours women computing pioneers
- Reid warm’s upfor World Triathalon Championship with World Aquathlon Win
- Historic win for Afghan football team to win first EVER silverware
Inspired by #R2BC?
Does a Reason to be Cheerful get you through the day?
Why not Subscribe, Comment here or follow me on Twitter