#R2BC Tuesday’s Good News Digest – Twice in One Day
Well said I’d give it a go and made it with over an hour to spare.
Obviously the big news is the potential of a diplomatic solution in Syria, the decommissioning of chemical weapons and the first potential steps toward peace.
But with a little effort there is more to find. One of the problems I’m finding with Reasons to be Cheerful is finding more and more good, life affirming news every day.I hope this double dose helps carry you through any troubles…
- UN resolution on Syrian Chemical weapons being given over for decommisioning
- Jaguar to create 1700 new jobs
- 6 UK Universities in World Top 20
- £80,000 bequest buys Borth RNLI a new lifeboat
- Chinese industrial output growth addds to recovery hopes
- New Van Gogh Found
- Man’s lost nose to be replaced
- Polar Bear Scared off by Mobile Phone
- Graeme Obree in final for Human Powered Land Speed Record!
- Presumed concent for Organ donation in Wales from 2015
- Nominations for first Welsh Honours opens in November
- Hopes for Swansea Bay oyster industry revival
- Naturally occurring substance in skin could render humans invisible to insects
- First African to win US Open!
- Lampard wins 100th England Cap