#R2BC Monday’s Good News Digest – Blind but now I cycle…
“Hey Alex, what’s up? What is this craziness? It’s Tuesday NOT Monday?! What Gives?”
Yes, yes I know.
Usually at this point I’d be typing Tuesday’s Reasons to be Cheerful making my excuses about being busy and running for cover.
Today, I’m being brave…kinda.
The long and short of it is that between work, life and traffic I’ve not had the concentration to get this all typed up, but with some of yesterday’s stories I could not let them go unmentioned. So today, I’m going to try for 2 yes 2
But this is craziness
May be, but when Blind People can ride bicycles safely on there own, the Iranian Foreign Miniister is wishing Jews everywhere a Happy New Year, and economies around the world are on the up this needs reporting or you need to watch out for the rapture.Enjoy these stories, more to come later so long as I’m plied with enough caffeine.
- Man survives 4 month Andes ordeal
- Blind but now you can cycle (Solo)
- Iranian Foreign Minister tweets to wish Jews “Happy Rosh Hashana”
- Ofsted hails unprecedented improvement in schools
- Somalia aims to get 1m more children into school
- Japanese growth revised higher
- Italian & Belgian released in Syria
- 700 migrants rescued off Italy
- US Employment rises again in August
- PMI shows private sector recovery gathering momentum in NI
- Scottish recovery quickening
- Scottish reconviction rates fall to a 14 year low
- Unmanned moon mission lifts off
- Double amputee finishes Spartan Race
- Portadown’s 11-0 win equals post-war Irish Record
- Over-60s 10k World Record Claimed in Wales
- Wrestling restored to Olympics for 2020