#R2BC Thurday’s Good News Digest – One Battle does not make a War
Yesterday the Great British Lions narrowly lost to Italy in the semi-final of the European Championship Group B qualifier 20-16.
An epic game, fought by warriors, and I am rightly proud of my brother’s who played so hard to have victory snatched in the dying seconds of the game by a worthy opponent.
There will be other battles and the boys continue to #restoretheroar against the Czech Republic on Saturday.
On another battlefield Laser Guided Surgery, new advances in drugs and gene research bring us closer to better treatments for cancer.Life will regularly try and knock you down, sometimes it will succeed, just remember it’s okay, natural, good and that you need to get up afterward. I hope you enjoy today’s stories…
- Laser guided surgery
- Cancer research milestone
- New gene clues for ovarian cancer
- New artificial muscle could create super human androids
- Videogame Brain Gyms work – for one skill at a time
- India passes bill to ensure farmers are fairly compensated by developers
- Brazilian parliament bans secret parliamentary votes
- Secret benefactor pays for burns surgery
- Lego becomes world’s 2nd largest toy maker
- Image of lost Van Gogh found
- Charles Dickens kent home to open to the public
- GB Rally to deafeat israel in EuroBasket opener
- Danielle Brown rules out Olympic Appearance but breaks ground for Para-athletes to compete in normal competition