#R2BC Friday’s Good News Digest – Tastes likes Ashes (Different if you’re English)
Firstly, Massive CONGRATULATIONS to England’s Women Cricketers in sealing an Ashes double against Australia.
A shakey start in the last 20/20 match but an outstanding 80 Not Out to grab victory with 6 balls in hand.
As we make our way into the weekend the CBI announce that the UK recovery is gathering momentum. While the legalisation of marijuana may be controversial the fact that the a href=”http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23891202″ target=”_blank”>Federal US Government has decided to respect individual states rights to decide their own destiny is a good thing and gives even more hope and momentum to campaigns such as the one for same-sex marriage.
While not the massive fanfare of great news we had yesterday the stories I’ve found definitely raise a smile.
Rmember that this is just what I’ve found, look around and you’ll see the positives around you.
- UK Recovery gathering momentum
- US Will not challenge state marijuana legalisation laws
- Blueberries cut type-2 diabetes risk
- Apprenticeship applications up by a third
- Huge canyon found under Greenland
- Molecular basis found for Jet Lag
- Whales shed light on potential new anti-aging treatments
- Testing resumes for Japanese maglev Trains
- England seal Ashes double
Have a great weekend.