#R2BC Wednesday’s Good News Digest – Better Late…
First of all a quick apology for the missing posts of the past few days.
I happily take responsibility for this as it is the result of some massive changes in my life.
I am buying a house, work is busy and most importantly of all I am to be married.
So life is more than a little hectic at the moment, and well plenty of good news here.
And there has been PLENTY of good news and reasons to be cheerful in the rest of the world. 🙂
I won’t dwell on the Ashes, if for no other reason than this weekend the Tamworth Phoenix take on the Sheffield Predators and look to help raise some money for the Everyman Cancer Charity
So please show your support and donate what you can Here.
Because we’re not all as lucky as the people in these stories.
- Israel frees 26 Palestinian prisoners
- Two Koreas resume Kaesong talks
- Columbian Peace Talks make progress
- California pass law to protect rights of transgender students
- Homeless given gala end of Ramadan dinner
- Eurozone comes out of recession
- Solar Farm could power 8000 homes
- Eurozone factory output up
- Housing market turning corner
- UK unemployment falls by 4000
- £60000 of stolen goods recovered
- Stolen paintings return offered
- Cat DNA helps solve a crime
- Missing festival teenager found
- Girl saved from rip tide
- Sky watchers perseid meteors
- Thomas Hardy’s rooms open to public
- Autumn to bring bumper fruit crop
- Oily fish halves rheumatoid arthritis risk
- Amputee swimmer’s stolen wheelchair found
- Double lung transplant man swims again
- Monkey Christ boosts tourism
- England U21 in 6-0 victory over Scotland
- Tour of Britain announces biggest ever field
- Ohurugou wins 400m Gold