Well I hope everyone remembered to smile on Friday Night as Cassini took some images of Saturn’s rings and the Earth photobombed.
As a team from a British university work on a plan for a manned mission to Mars, 73 Burmese political prisoners celebrate a more down to earth kind of freedom.Check-out some more reasons to be cheerful below.
- Burma frees 73 Political Prisoners
- UK Team design plan for human mission to Mars
- Banks to publish local lending data
- Japan exports continue to recover
- Exports at highest level since 2007
- Foreign investment up 41% in Northern Ireland
- Bentley to create 1000 jobs
- Solar energy farm gets go ahead
- Missing man found in field
- 7 Rescued after SOS written in sand
- Gloucester Gang Project hugely successful
- Ennis throws Javelin PB despite ankle pain
- Peacock wins sprint gold