#R2BC Monday’s Good News Digest – How Much is Too Much
Batman & Superman?
Working together you say? In a Movie?
Okay it’s the time of year where a geek like me is in hog heaven with all the news coming from Comic Con.
However, two amazing superheroes coming together seemed a good framework for the huge tide of positive news stories I’ve come across today.
At this rate I may hae to throttle back. Most weekends are good but today has been exceptional.
- Stem Cell research helping with potential blindness cure
- African deforestation slows
- Election official freed in Mali
- Egypt starts on new constitution
- Israeli PM backs vital peace talks with Palestinians
- FARC offer to release US Veteran to demonstrate commitment to peace process
- G20 backs new global tax plans
- Farming Technology to receive £160m Government investment
- Scientists think they have cracked the wolf howl code
- skin Cancer survival at all time high
- Children blow out to sea rescued
- Four homeless men freed from Texas Dungeon
- Dramatic Rescue in Mexico
- Philippe new king of Belgium
- Chris Froome wins 100th Tour de France
- England dominant to take 2-0 ashes lead
- Fitzpatrick grabs amateur silver at the Open
- Cockroft & Davies grab gold at IPC Worlds
- McKillop & Smyth grab golds and world records at IPC Worlds
- Pearson Wins Discus Gold
- Oates wins silver in Russia
- Wolff on pace after first Williams test