Received a nod from a friend whose band is going from strength to strength.
Nothing like a bit of Rock & Roll to get things going in the morning.
Science now tells us that there is also hope for the down in the mouth, as it’s entirely possible for pessimists to become more optimistic, which is really good news for projects like R2BC.
As for today’s title, I’m feeling a little silly and a bad pun jumped to mind when I heard about the new design for laser based atomic clocks.
Happy Hump Day All and Keep on Rocking.
Smile & listen to the Blackbyrd sing while you’re reading \m/(^_^)\m/
- Hope for pessimists
- IMF Raises UK Growth forecast
- China releases journalist Du Bin
- New Clock could redefine the second
- Industry looks to use more recycled resources
- Nigerian Tope Folarin win Caine writing Prize
- FARC rejoins Columbian political process
- UK pledges £10m to help Lebanon with refugees
- Falklands mapping helps veterans
- High-speed broadband boost deal announced
- Ebbw Vale racing track gets the go ahead
- Bill to protect farm worker wages passes first hurdle