Well it’s the 4th of July and the 6 month anniversary of the #R2BC project.
Today’s stories seem to be mostly health themed.
So health and happiness to you all.
- UK to ban Khat
- South Korea proposes talks on re-opening Kaesong industrial zone
- Rouhani urges more freedom for Iranians
- Bone marrow transplant potentially frees 2 men of HIV
- New children’s hospital planned
- Active brain keeps dementia at bay
- Working liver grown from Stem Cells
- Measles Epidemic officially over
- Four rescued from sinking yacht
- 1800 year old carved stone head found in Binchester
- UK Service sector growth ‘fastest for 2 years’
- New glowing fingerprint technique
- Tate Modern receives £10m donation
- Cavendish wins Tour de France stage five
- GB Women Boxers in medal position at European Union Championships
- England beat Pakistan by 6 wickets
- Murray survives 5 set thriller to reach semi-finals