#R2BC Wednesday’s Good News Digest – Punching Above Your Weight
Seeing the business editor of the BBC almost falling over with laughter and the sheer joy of living a life’s ambition has genuinely lifted my morning.
But with research in regrowing nerves, a cluster of potentially life supporting planets being discovered and the news that deaths from heart conditions, in Europe, have dropped by HALF in the past 30 years it’d be hard not to smile. 🙂
A moments kindness and sharing some good news can really change somebody’s day so if you have something positive be sure to share it with friends, family or hell even a stranger. Here are some more great stories to help you with Hump Day.
- Experiment sees nerve cells re-grow after spinal injury
- Star crowded by super earths
- Libyan assembly leader elected from Berber minority
- New Electric Car sets speed record of 204mph
- Brazilian Congress rejects controversial amendment
- EU Heart Deaths have halved 1980s
- UN confirms deployment of peacekeepers to Mali
- Chinese astronauts return to earth
- Jane Austen may appear on £10 note
- Status Quo join tribute band in NI pub
- British Museum sees record visitors
- Robson knocks out 10th seed
- Manchester to host first TKD Global Grand Prix event
Like what you’ve seen? Then please follow me on wordpress or on the Silicon Nomad Twitter feed.