Well another week done and we fine ourselves at Midsummer.
As the days start to shorten it’s time to reflect on the year so far and look forward to what we want to achieve.
Life can be subtle and I have to say that the Samaritans of Singapore gave me pause and made me smile for such an elegant description of what it can be like to suffer from depression.Looking at the stories for today I can see a great deal of hope.
Have a great weekend, Solstice Blessings all.
- Solstice draws thousands to Stonehenge
- US Group Exodus to close and issue apology
- Big fall in excess Diabetes deaths
- House for families of injured forces personnel openned
- 2 Siberian Tiger cubs born in Norfolk
- Crash Boy wakes from 2 week coma
- Researchers create first high-resolution 3D digital brain model
- BBC Class Calculator wins Journalism Award
- Alex Dowsett claims 3rd consecutive British Time Trial Title
- Brits win European diving silver
- Elizabeth II becomes first reigning monarch to win the Gold Cup at Royal Ascot