Not quite what people would expect from your average copper but remember people in uniform are people too. 🙂
This day in history saw the pen knife that became the Swiss Army Knife patented by Carl Elsener, and speaking of inventions to make our lives easier a new rugged modem has been created to improve web access in Africa.
With a Marine Conservation Park ruled legal for the Chagos Islands and looted works of art being returned from the US to Cambodia I have to say I’m feeling more than a little renewed 🙂
Remember to share you good news with others.
And if you enjoy these articles please share my blog, follow it or seek me out on Twitter.
- New Modem to improve African net access
- China launches first manned space mission
- Columbian peace talks resume in Cuba
- Offshore wind industry to get government investment boost
- Chagos Island Marine Park status upheld in High Court
- Looted art returned to Cambodia
- New York Mayor Bloomberg unveils $20bn storm protection plan
- Heather Morris to be installed as first female leader of a major Irish Church
- McKeown becomes first female CEO of Sport NI
- Plymouth based Rute Meilutyte breaks her own European Record
- BBC launches Blue Peter Sport Badge