Today I’ve woken up to a home that is a step closer to equality in marriage regardless of sexual orientation and to find that there’s a lizard to be named after Jim Morrison, which happens to be extinct.
But in matters of rebirth victims of crime will be offered the chance to request reviews if their case is dropped by the CPS, there are plans to help reintroduce wildflower meadows, the UK is going to provided millions of pounds in aid and training to help rebuild Dhaka and prevent future tragedies and a frog, thought extinct, is rediscovered.
Here’s hoping for even more pleasant surprises 🙂
- House of Lords back gay marriages
- Crime victims offered right of review
- Extinct Lizard to be named after Doors’ Singer Morrison
- Coronation meadows planned to help restore wildflower sites
- UK announces £18m of aid for Bangladeshi workers
- Painted frog rediscovered
- Foreign investment at 15 year high in Scotland
- New Chief Constable chases down suspect on the first day
- UK Construction sector returns to growth
- Thought-powered helicopter takes off
- British amateur boxers going for Medals
- Scots Golfer qualifies for US Open