Today is a quiet day by the looks of things but there are still things to raise a smile about.
I’m actively heartened by the lack of bad news, finding so many stories that are just news, open to how we wish to take them forward.
So, I’m enjoying the sunshine and hoping that Queen Elizabeth enjoys some happy memories of 60 years as head of state for the place I call home.
Nice day for it as well. 🙂
- Queen celebrates 60 year Coronation Anniversary
- How Timbuktu’s priceless manuscripts were saved
- Africa hailed as centre for world growth
- Solar Impulse solar powered plane completes 3rd leg of Trans continental run
- Belfast children’s hospital gets MRI scanner
- UK manufacturing shows fastest growth for over a year
- Heritage Lottery Fund backs skills project
- FIFA elects its first woman executive