Today we’re celebrating the 60th Anniversary of the first ascent of Mount Everest.
Valery Rozov celebrated by jumping off the top of the mountain but it takes all sorts 🙂
But Everest represents true challenges and the fact that anything is possible.
Today, France celebrates with it’s first Same-Sex Marriage while the media is actively criticised for it’s behaviour surrounding the unfortunate death of Lucy Meadows.
Everyday can be full of surprises, take the opportunities when you can and remember anything is possible, so dream big.
- De-miner hostage released in Senegal
- Baby saved from sewer pipe in China
- Hand, foot & mouth vaccine trialled in China
- Honduran Street Gangs announce truce
- North Korea allow managers back into Kaesong
- Soyuz takes new crew to ISS
- Cuba’s top ballet school restored
- World’s oldest Torah Scroll found
- 2 Lost songs by Edward Elgar found and performed for the first time
- New Genetic tests to improve diagnosis
- Phone app to help fans report abuse
- England celebrate 2-0 series victory over New Zealand