Well it’s Hump Day, the day that should make everything easier as the weekend breaks the horizon.
Today’s news sees the announcement that violent crime rates in the UK have dropped by over 20% in the last 5 years and murder rates have dropped by HALF in the last 10. And I have to say that the sunshine feels a little warmer knowing that people are generally being excellent to each other.
With the launch of a health department campaign I had no idea that HIV, which terrified us during the 80s could be brought under control in the next 10 years.
We live in amazing times and the efforts of those who fight for the positive should be recognised so congratulations to some lovely ladies in Cuba for their Sakharov Prize.
- Dramatic drop in UK Violent Crime
- Burma Frees 56 Political Prisoners
- Gay Marriage law flies through French Parliament
- Small Business Lending Scheme extended
- Cuba Protest group Ladies in White honoured in Brussels
- Caste discrimination to be outlawed in UK
- HIV Spread in England could be stopped within a generation
- Chris Froome wins Swiss Prologue
- Chris Gayle hits fastest century in cricket history
- 4 Golds for GB Shooters in World Cup