#Reasons2BCheerful With the weekend coming up fast it can often be easy to find a smile. Since taking this project from my facebook page and on to a blog things have slowed down a little in my writing but this is mostly to do with pure volume of interesting stories. Twitter has given me great access to all sorts of feeds.
The downside is that there is a steady flow of negative to dig through but the rewards are definitely worth it. 🙂
- Sexual violence in a conflict to be considered grave breach of Geneva Convention
- US unemployment claims drop indicating more strength in job market than expected
- New population of Orangutans found in Borneo
- New Technology speeding progress for Bird Flu Vaccine
- Lost money recovered in Tunisia
- 1000 year old Celtic crosses to get new home
- Philips launch most energy efficient lightbulb
- Brit at the Bolshoi
- Thames community hydroelectric project gets £100 000 boost
- Not all NY cabbies are bad
- Remains of a rare Bristol Beaufighter found in Italy
- Prosthetic control via mobile App
- Fresco found under forgery
- FA approves use of Hawkeye for goaline tech from August this year
Have a GREAT weekend.
And please, remember to share your good news!
Found something interesting and positive? Comment, let me know or follow me on Twitter @SiliconNomad